Castle Crashers coming to Steam
If you haven’t sampled some Castle Crashing of your own already from the contemporary classic by The Behemoth, there are no words to describe what you’ve been missing out on.
Nevertheless, if you’re one of the few who feel as though your membership in the Master Race of PC Gamers prohibits you from rubbing elbows with Console Peasantry, fear not. The Behemoth announced via their blog that Castle Crashers will be arriving to computers everywhere thanks to the magic of Steam at the end of this month.
In the event you’ve never crashed in any way, details from the Steam page succinctly sum up the sheer amount of fun you could have been having for years on Xbox 360 and later PlayStation 3:
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
That being said, Castle Crashers will activate on September 26th. No price has been announced on the site, but if the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live pricing are any indication it’ll end up retailing for $15. Then again, knowing Steam we could probably expect a launch discount of around 10%.